WHAT IS ART BOUNTY?
The objective of setting up a bounty is to promote commissioning of artwork from artists all around and especially in Singapore, at a price affordable to common collectors and true art lovers who are not flipping for profit. At the same time, aiming to attract more projects and revenue source for aspiring artists & artists who simply love to draw.
With this, we also hope to inspire more collectors to collect artwork for what they are, and not who drew it or how much it will be worth.
All Artwork Must and Will be in A4-Sized.
FOR THE ART COLLECTORS (the hirer)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Your Bounty will remain live for 1 month from the time it is listed. After which it will be de-listed and you may choose to list it for another 1 month. Listing of Bounty is FREE OF CHARGE for now.
- Should the artist accepting your bounty resides overseas, then it shall be up to your decision if you will take the risk of extending time to allow postage and possible damage to artwork during postage.
Details: for example, carrying weapon, having a drink, on top a building, etc. you may also leave it blank for more free-play in creativity for the artist.
Medium: ink/ color/ digital
Your bounty: $$$ (the higher your bounty, the better chance for it to be picked up, and the greater chance for a more fantastic work)
HOW DO I KNOW I WILL GET A PIECE OF ART I WILL LIKE?
To be honest, you don't.
The aim of this system is to inspire real art appreciation and collection. And we aim NOT to value an artpiece, even before it is being done, which is happening right now.
Also, to create a chance for collectors who really love to own a piece of art and not at flipping it for profit, OR financially cannot afford the much speculated value of a piece in the market.
We will also be controlling the artwork produced, to make sure you do not receive silly artwork such as a Stick Man art. All quality controlling will be done on a level we deem fairest to both parties.
Artwork will be produced in (minimum) A4-sized.
WILL I KNOW WHO IS DOING MY ART?
The artist/s who accept your bounty MAY CHOOSE NOT TO sign off your artwork.
This is to create a chance for published artists who love your bounty details as a challenge, but could be abstained by various limitations contractually that may cause a conflict of interest if publicly announced.
BLACK MARK & PENALTY
Hirer will receive a black mark for the following incidents:
- non payment
- abusive behaviour
- critical remark/s over social media platforms over artwork received
All previously banned individuals will not be allowed to submit a bounty.
HOW DO I PAY?
- Payment is accepted by Internet Banking to a Singapore Bank Account; Paynow; Paylah; Paypal (inclusive admin fee).
- Payment will only be collected when an artist picks up your bounty.
- Payment MUST BE received in full upon collection. There will be no installment plan and no extension.
- There is a 5% admin charge on top of the bounty fee to be collected upon completion of artwork.
- All payment must be in SGD (Singapore dollars) and is strictly non-refundable.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You MUST register yourself with us before accepting bounties, with the following details.
- Upon selecting the Bounty of your choice, please proceed on to email OR PM us via Facebook with the bounty number. You may view the bounties through the link above, or the physical piece at our office.
- You may ONLY SELECT maximum 02 Bounties at one time.
- You may ONLY commence on the artwork when we give you the green-light(confirmation) after collecting payment from the hirer. From then, you have 30 DAYS to complete the artwork. Any delay or no show of the artwork by dateline will be deemed as a DEFAULT, and a Black Mark will be recorded under your name.
- Artists residing overseas accepting bounty will depend if the hirer's will of extending of the receipt to the final artwork giving consideration to postage time and risk to damage during postage.
Banking Details (one of the following must be provided)
Bank Account: (only bank account registered in Singapore)
Paynow/ Paylah: (if any)
Paypal: (pls note that we will not reimburse for paypal fees)
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE NOTE?
- You are to complete the artwork within the given timeline.
- You are to uphold your best standard in a fair manner when accepting a Bounty.
- PinkPonk Comics reserve the rights to turn down your artwork produced if it does not meet a level of acceptance in accordance to the Bounty Reward. For example, a stick-man art to a $50 bounty is absurd.
- No nudity or obscenity subject/s to be produced.
- You are allowed not to sign off your artwork.
- Artwork MUST BE produced in (minimum) A4-sized.
- You are allowed to post WIP (Work-In-Progress) on social media.
- You are not allowed to post finished work on social, unless hirer agreed to.
BLACK MARK & PENALTY
Artist receiving a black mark or being penalised will be announced and remain as a record here.
Black Mark will be given for:
- Abandonment of artwork commission after acceptance.
- No show of artwork by dateline.
- Deliberate prank art or doodle produced to stall dateline.
Artwork rejected by us on behalf of the hirer will not receive a black mark.
Receiving a Black Mark twice will result in a direct ban.
HOW WILL I BE PAID?
- Payment will be issued by Internet Banking to a Singapore Bank Account; Paynow; Paylah; Paypal.
- For Paypal payment out, please take note that we will not be topping up for Paypal admin fee.
- Payment will only be issued when you submit the artwork for the accepted bounty within timeline and well accepted.
- All payment will be done in SGD (Singapore Dollar).